Let’s network locally, statewide and nationally!
After your PREP Chapter organizational meeting, please forward, on a timely basis, the following information to the National PREP Coordinator:
- Your Chapter’s name & structure (local, regional, state?)
- Co-Chairs selected, including contact information
- Chapter participant names, including contact information
- Your meeting schedule (how often/when will you meet?)
- Agenda and minutes of your organizational meeting
- Suggestions, comments or questions from your Chapter
Please keep the National PREP Coordinator informed about future meetings by providing us your agendas and minutes.
Through PRIA, your Chapter will be provided with information and materials concerning national industry standards, adopted or proposed. Program assistance will also be available covering such topics as eRecording, privacy issues, federal legislation and other topics of interest.
Your PREP Chapter provides a structured forum to improve local working relationships through discussion of industry issues and expanded educational opportunities. Networking nationally through PRIA, PREP Chapter participants will be better informed and enjoy a stronger voice when addressing federal legislation, electronic recording and standardization concerns.